Private Home Care provides supplemental care in rehab facilities, independent living, assisted living, and skilled nursing communities.
PHC can provide extra peace of mind for clients and their families who want additional support and care for a few hours a day or around the clock. We tailor a plan of care for each client, whether they need short-term support after a surgery or long-term care for companionship or palliation.
Our clients receive additional attention and companionship to help them continue to thrive and maintain their independence. By providing this extra support, we often can delay aging adults from needing to move and transition to a higher-level care facility.
Our clients’ families can rest assured their loved one is being well cared for. With a Care Coordinator dedicated to each client, and a consistent Caregiver team, we make sure to keep families well informed and our care transparent for extra peace of mind.
Personal Care Assistance and Lifestyle Support
By assisting with activities of everyday life, our Caregivers help clients remain at home while receiving necessary support. They assist clients in the following areas:
- Regular feedback to family
- Bathing, grooming, and personal care
- Assistance with walking, getting in and out of bed or wheelchair
- Medication reminders
- Light housekeeping, including linen changing, vacuuming, etc.
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Preparing well-balanced meals in accordance with nutritional, religious, and dietary guidelines
- Kosher and other personalized care plans
- Social engagement, outings, and exercise based on individual needs
- Scheduling and transportation to appointments
- Gardening & Pet Care
Get to Know our featured Caregivers
Our carefully-selected Caregivers are the best in the industry. They are professional, knowledgeable, and as passionate as we are about serving others.